It doesn’t have to be this way. By setting up a trust you can:
- Ensure your estate is passed on in the most tax efficient way
- Secure an income for your family
- Prevent your assets being used to pay for any care you may need in the future
Many people assume that trusts are only for the wealthy. This isn’t the case: we’ve helped all sorts of people in all sorts of circumstances benefit from a trust. We can help you too.
What is a trust?
A trust is a legal arrangement that will protect your property and your home. It can also ensure that those closest to you benefit from your estate according to your wishes.
When you set up a trust, you remove your assets from your estate and secure them for the benefit of the people you choose. This means they are protected from inheritance tax, long-term care costs and the effects of events like bankruptcy or divorce.
Why use a trust?
You can set up a trust to:
- Pass on money or property while you are still alive
- Pass on money or assets to someone who is too young to manage their own affairs
- Pass on money or assets to someone who isn’t able to manage their own affairs
Don't wait until it's too late
We can help you set up a trust that is tailor-made for your family’s needs. Then you can be sure that your assets are protected and that the people you love benefit from your estate in the way you choose.